Certificate III in Nail Technology
The Cert. III in Nail Technology Program is designed to teach you all the skills required to success in the nail industry. The course runs for 4 hours one day a week for 10 weeks. A total of 15 units must be completed in order to achieve the qualification. The cost of this course is $4,400. A deposit of $1,000.00 is required on enrollment with a balance of $2,40.00 to be paid during your training using our direct debit system.
You will receive a Full Acrylic Kit and a small Gel Kit to work with as well as workbooks. The Nail course is all practical work there is very little theory during the hours in the class most of your theory is completed at home.
Classes are limited to a maximum of 5 clients in order to ensure personalised training takes place. Practical and theoretical training methods develop Clients in nail application. Theory work is completed at your leisure at home during the training, if you have a Diploma of beauty therapy you will gain credits on your course and the cost will be reduced.
Beauty and nails go hand in hand, but nails are also great to do if you want to go mobile or just want to do nails or run a nail business from home, the beauty industry is always needing services such as nails and beauty available for mobile and home business, so nails and beauty are great to run either mobile or from home. Beauty and nails short courses are great to run from a hair salon or massage therapy salon as well.
Model hands are provided as clients with a possibility of bringing your own clients for only Manicure & Pedicure training and 1 full set of nails, you will learn the application of Acrylic tips, overlays, sculpture, infills and repairs and Gel nail application of tips with overlays and gel colour painting as will as nail art. The nail art include free hand painting, stickers, decals, etc.
- SHBBCCS001 Advise on beauty services
- SHBBNLS001 Provide manicure and Pedicare services
- SIBBNLS002 Apply gel enhancements
- SIBBNLS003 Apply acrylic enhancements
- SHBBNLS004 Apply nail art
- SHBBNLS005 Use electric file for nail services
- SHBBRES001 Research and apply beauty industry information
- SHBXCCS001 Conduct Salon financial transactions
- SIBXCCS002 Provide salon services to clients
- SHBXIND001 Comply with organisation requirements with a personal services environment
- SHBXWHS5001 Apply safe hygiene and work practices
- BSBMB304 Determine resource requirements for micro business
- BSBSMB403 Market small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB405 Monitor and manage small business operation
WARNING; A LOT OF PRACTICE REQUIRED
Don’t forget to inquire about our Certificate III guarantee funding, if you have never had this funding you may be eligible, funding amount is between $2200-1500 depending on previous employment situations.