- Diploma - Beauty Therapy
- Certificate - Nail Technology
- Online Enquiry
- Certificate - Body Spa & Massage
- Short Unit - Lash & Brow
- Short Unit - Facial Course
- Short Unit - Makeup Application
- Short Unit - Waxing
- Short Unit - Manicure & Pedicure
- Overseas Clients
- Course Details
- Laser Therapy Training
- Lash extension course
Post Graduate Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy Training
SIB70110 Vocational Graduate Certificate in Intense Pulsed Light and Laser Hair Reduction:
The Laser therapy training includes
This is a new qualification focussed on the additional and specialised technical knowledge and skills required for already experienced beauty therapists to use light technologies including class 4 equivalent intense pulsed and laser to achieve hair reduction on human skin.
The total number of units is 5. All units are core units.
HLTIN402B Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings
SIBBHRS705A Apply intense pulsed light and laser safety protocols
SIBBHRS706A Design intense pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatment programs
SIBBHRS707A Provide intense pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatments
SIBBRES702A Investigate developments in cosmetic treatments using light or laser systems
- hair reduction
- photo re-juvination
- reddness and capillary
this is an extention of the diploma training and moving towards medi beauty salons, it is a highly skilled technique.
Total Fees -$4995.00, this fee can be paid in installments, the course is flexible which runs around your work schedule, it is designed so you are able to bring your clients with you so you can perform a treatment in training on your client and monitor the progress over a set time, it is also required you participate in 25 hours of work experience while studying.
8 Days + work based clinic hours
Tues & Thurs for 4 weeks
• July 16th
• Sept 17th
To enrol in the Vocational Graduate Certificate in Intense Pulsed Light and Laser Hair Reduction, individuals will need to meet the following entry requirements.
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy or a relevant qualification at diploma level or above in medical health, including the study of human biology, anatomy and physiology; and
• Significant and relevant vocational experience as a beauty therapist with a primary focus on providing facial services, skin services and hair reduction services; or
• Evidence of significant and relevant vocational experience relating to the application of human biology, anatomy and physiology knowledge in their respective field.