- Online Enquiry
- Diploma - Beauty Therapy
- Certificate - Nail Technology
- Certificate - Body Spa & Massage
- Short Unit - Lash & Brow
- Short Unit - Facial Course
- Short Unit - Makeup Application
- Short Unit - Waxing
- Short Unit - Manicure & Pedicure
- Overseas Clients
- Course Details
- Laser Therapy Training
- Lash extension course
Full Time Programs
The full time course operates 3 days per week for 4 terms of the year, which are:
- Monday 9am-3pm
- Tuesday 9am-3pm
- Wednesday 9am-3pm
During terms 3&4 the course operates still 3 days per week, with one extra day of field placement which is Thursday or Friday 9am-5pm. Overseas students who hold a student visa can only study fulltime. Assessment evidence must be gathered for all training.
School holidays are the same as a school year for the year of training.
Assessments will be done:
- Direct - observation and demonstration of practical skills
- Indirect - evaluation of the finished product, assignments, presentation
- Supllementary - questioning and interviewing, short answers tests, log books, self assessment
For overseas students wishing to participate in the Beauty therapy must show evidence of an intermdiate english ability or a 5.5 result in the international english exam for oversea's students.
Part Time Programs
The part time Program operates 2 evenings per week on:
- Monday 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30pm
The Diploma Program is conducted for a duration of 12-18 months. The Certificate II Program in Nail Technology is for a duration of 8 weeks .